Sweet Potatoes are a perfect food not only for your holiday meals, they also make for a tasty snack or to accompany a hearty soup or salad at lunchtime.
- 4 large sweet potatoes, scrubbed
- Coconut oil for brushing
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Butter or Earth Balance™ to taste
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Brush potatoes with coconut oil and place potatoes in a glass cooking dish with lid.
- Cover and cook in hot oven for 40 minutes or until easily pierced with a fork.
- Remove from oven and serve hot.
- Season with salt, pepper and butter to taste.
Image Attribution: MykhailoLukashuk/bigstockphoto.com