Want to satisfy your sweet tooth without adding inches to your waistline? This rich, creamy avocado mousse is about as close as you'll get to a truly healthy chocolate treat. Serves 1.
- 1 ripe avocado, skin and pit removed, mash slightly with a fork
- 3 1/2 Tbs unsweetened dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 3 1/2 Tbs RAW honey
- Unsweetened almond, coconut or hemp milk
- Place avocado and cocoa powder in food processor. Add honey.
- Process avocado, cocoa powder and honey for approximately 1 min, pausing to scrape the sides, or until a thick, smooth mousse forms.
- Add milk as needed to bring to desired consistency.
- Spoon mousse into a small bowl; top with almonds or fresh fruit.
Image Attribution: Elena Veselova/bigstockphoto.com